Friday, October 4, 2019

Training the Chain - Day 1 REFRESHED

I refreshed ALL test tubes this morning: the FTT and 2 NTT using sample collected 4/21/19.

Then I used the Find It game to test odor viability (Chart 1)

This morning, with fresh sample, I trained something new - sample in the pocket of my robe while I was seated and brushing my teeth.  Brushing my teeth was the new thing because I introduced a new element into the environment (Chart 2)


Dog ID::
15
Date/Time
10/4/19. 530AM
Training Location
house
SCENT TYPE:  (clothing/saliva/swab/other)
clothing
Origin:
Donor #3
Date of Capture:
4/21/19
AGE WHEN USED:
165 days old.  Day 1
SAMPLE CONDITION: (frozen/refrigerated/room temp/other)
room temp
SAMPLE STATE: (gauze/dental cotton/cloth/hydrated/other)
leggings
SESSIONS:
1
2
3
4/5
CONTAINER TYPE:
FTT
FTT
FTT
FTT
INTENSITY:  (# of holes)
5
5
5
5
# of CONTAINERS:
1
1
1
1
# of SCENT OPTIONS:
1
1
1
1
MODE of PRESENTATION: (hand/surface/wheel/other)
hidden
hidden
hidden
hidden
Response



search/retrieve
Training Location
DR
DR
DR
LR (X2)
Air Flow
2 open
windows
2 open
windows
2 open
windows
2 open
windows
Reps:
1
111
% Success Rate:
100%
100%
100%
100%
Length of Search::



:10/:25

TRAINER NOTES: #4/5 were done to demo to Jan and Sheila testing for viability.  First time working with strange people and/or other dogs in the area.  They did not seem to distract her from task.  With Jan and Sheila she demo'd the 2 Ball Find game AND search for sample.  I am not getting calm from Raya but she IS staying on task despite huge distractions.


COMMENTS:


Dog ID::
15
Date/Time
10/4/19  6AM
Training Location
house
SCENT TYPE:  (clothing/saliva/swab/other)
clothing
Origin:
Donor #3
Date of Capture:
4/21/19
AGE WHEN USED:
 165 days old.  Day 1
SAMPLE CONDITION: (frozen/refrigerated/room temp/other)
room temp
SAMPLE STATE: (gauze/dental cotton/cloth/hydrated/other)
leggings
SESSIONS:
1
2
3
4
CONTAINER TYPE:
NTT
NTT
NTT

INTENSITY:  (# of holes)




# of CONTAINERS:
1
1
1
1
# of SCENT OPTIONS:
1
1
1
1
MODE of PRESENTATION: (hand/surface/wheel/other)
robe
pocket
robe
pocket
robe
pocket
inside
glove
Response




Training Location
bathroom
bathroom
bathroom
bathroom
Air Flow
open
window
open
window
open
window
open
window
Reps:
3
332
% Success Rate:




Length of Search::





TRAINER NOTES:


COMMENTS:

No comments:

Post a Comment