Sunday, July 14, 2019

Day 7

Session 1
Same as yesterday.  FTT on my right side.  Raya watched me open and set up FTT.  I carried it to the kitchen so she didn't SEE me place it in my waistband, but everything was the same as Day 6.  As soon as I walked out of the kitchen you could hear and watch her nose working. My leg.  My hip.  BUMP.  I was sauntering.

Session 2
Same as Session 1.  I was seated in the wing chair.  Both sessions ended in a cheese party.

Session 3
This session was trickier.  I set up the Find Game.  With a tennis ball.  I hid it in the LR.  When she was searching the LR, I placed the FTT in my waistband and then sat in a chair in the hall beside the dining room.  She caught the odor and left the LR and began sniffing and searching the DR.  As she rounded the DR table and was within 4-5' of me, she caught the odor, came closer, sniffing, came over to me and BUMP!  Another cheese party.



Dog ID::
15
Date/Time
7/14/19  10AM (1,2)  3PM (3)
Training Location
house
SCENT TYPE:  (clothing/saliva/swab/other)
clothing
Origin:
Donor #3
Date of Capture:
4/21/19
AGE WHEN USED:
94 days. Day 5
SAMPLE CONDITION: (frozen/refrigerated/room temp/other)
room temp
SAMPLE STATE: (gauze/dental cotton/cloth/hydrated/other)

SESSIONS:
1
2
3

CONTAINER TYPE:
FTT
FTT
FTT

INTENSITY:  (# of holes)
5
5
5

# of CONTAINERS:
1
1
1

# of SCENT OPTIONS:
1
1
1

MODE of PRESENTATION: (hand/surface/wheel/other)
on body
waistband
on body
waistband
on body
waistband

Target Scent in #




Training Location
FR
FR
hall

Air Flow
open windows
open windows
open windows

Reps:
1
11
% Success Rate:
100%
100%
100%

Length of Search::
:03
:03
:20


TRAINER NOTES:


COMMENTS:


No comments:

Post a Comment