Sunday, August 11, 2019

Training the Chain - Bedroom

5AM  Still dark here.  While emptying the dishwasher, I also got the FTT and put cheese stick in plastic bag - my attempt to bring everything back upstairs and into bed w/my coffee and "surprise" Raya w/the odor, etc.

Prepared FTT in bathroom.  Raya already on bed.  Her nose could be heard sniffing as I approached the bed.  She still does a bow before the bump.  I'm wondering if I baked that in because of the "B" sound.  Anyway.  She put her head on my lap.  Then on my leg.  She was indicating the odor by her behavior but I still needed to cue the Bump.  Rewarded with cheese.  Put the FTT in pocket under covers 2 more times.  It was obvious that this is a training event with reps.  Each rep came quicker and harder.  After 3 reps we stopped.


Dog ID::
15
Date/Time
8/11/19
Training Location
home
SCENT TYPE:  (clothing/saliva/swab/other)
clothing
Origin:
Donor #3
Date of Capture:
4/21/19
AGE WHEN USED:
115 days old    Day 5
SAMPLE CONDITION: (frozen/refrigerated/room temp/other)
room temp
SAMPLE STATE: (gauze/dental cotton/cloth/hydrated/other)
leggings  3"X1" piece
SESSIONS:
1
2
3
4
CONTAINER TYPE:




INTENSITY:  (# of holes)




# of CONTAINERS:




# of SCENT OPTIONS:
1
1
1
1
MODE of PRESENTATION: (hand/surface/wheel/other)




Target Scent in #




Training Location




Air Flow




Reps:

% Success Rate:




Length of Search::




No comments:

Post a Comment