Saturday, August 31, 2019

Training the Chain - Day 9

SUPPLEMENTAL SESSION REPORT:
8/26/19
(Report documented in FB>Raya)
We just had a very interesting seizure alert session. I will document it in the proper place in the sAP but wanted to share here w/you.
Raya responds MUCH better to a clicker marker vs happy voice, let's all run for a party. Also, responds EVEN better to a clicker marker w/o me cueing the Bump. 
Her Bump is almost frantic but it IS persistent and definitely noticeable. That's ok w/me because we will be in training mode forever. (Just as we are for the ECB). And as we shall be with the Bringsel Stranger Retrieve - if we ever achieve it. 

This is day 6 of the cut sample and day 128 of the original sample itself. The original is double bagged in plastic baggies and stored in a dark place.
I just received a new sample from Lisa. A shirt that Ava was wearing last week. It will be the last sample prior to her taking the medical marijuana.
SO.....sample was viable and identifiable on body on Day 4.

8/31/19
130AM  I surreptitiously placed the capped FFT in the R pocket of my dress, the perforated cap in the L while Raya was outside toileting.  Together we returned to bed, carrying coffee and the treat bag.  Once she curled up on the pillows and went back to sleep, I switched caps and slipped the FTT back into my R pocket.  I have been in the seated position now for 45 minutes.  Raya has remained asleep. There are 2 fans blowing on the bed - one on each side.  I believe that I have tested successfully with this sample during the week and since my last entry but since I didn't document and can't remember, I must assume that I haven't tested since the last record.

223AM. Because we had returned downstairs, I put Raya on a Sit in the FR.  Let her smell the FTT and then hid it in the LR and released her to Find It.  She searched and found the FTT in approx :20.
Questions abound.

This morning, after more sleep, I will discard this sample and replace with new and then retest.


Dog ID::
15
Date/Time
8/31/19
Training Location
home
SCENT TYPE:  (clothing/saliva/swab/other)
clothing
Origin:
Donor #3
Date of Capture:
4/21/19
AGE WHEN USED:
134 days old.  Day 9 (Session 1)  
SAMPLE CONDITION: (frozen/refrigerated/room temp/other)
room temp
SAMPLE STATE: (gauze/dental cotton/cloth/hydrated/other)
leggings
SESSIONS:
1
2
3
4
CONTAINER TYPE:
FTT



INTENSITY:  (# of holes)
5



# of CONTAINERS:
1



# of SCENT OPTIONS:
1

MODE of PRESENTATION: (hand/surface/wheel/other)
pocket of dress



Target Scent in #




Training Location
in bed



Air Flow
2 fans/
open
windows



Reps:
1
% Success Rate:
0



Length of Search::
indefinite




TRAINER NOTES:  Failed to continue today.


COMMENTS:

No comments:

Post a Comment