Thursday, August 22, 2019

Training the Chain - Day 1

I believe that we are reaching a point with the sample where the viability quickly lessens with use.  I began a session using FTT containing 4 day old sample and Raya did not recognize.  It was in my waistband, covered by a shirt.  So I immediately went to my source sample and cut a fresh piece.  And replaced the sample in the FTT.  (I am always just replacing old sample with new and not washing or changing the FTT).  As soon as I moved out of the kitchen (where Raya is not permitted), her nose began actively sniffing and she went immediately to source and alerted.

I heard from Lisa this morning.  Ava had a seizure this morning and she will be sending me a shirt.  NOTE: Ava is beginning the Epidiolex TODAY.



Dog ID::
15
Date/Time
8/22/19.    10AM
Training Location
house
SCENT TYPE:  (clothing/saliva/swab/other)
clothing
Origin:
Donor #3
Date of Capture:
4/21/19
AGE WHEN USED:
126 days old.  Day 1
SAMPLE CONDITION: (frozen/refrigerated/room temp/other)
room temp
SAMPLE STATE: (gauze/dental cotton/cloth/hydrated/other)
leggings
SESSIONS:
1
2
3
4
CONTAINER TYPE:




INTENSITY:  (# of holes)




# of CONTAINERS:




# of SCENT OPTIONS:
1
1
1
1
MODE of PRESENTATION: (hand/surface/wheel/other)
waistband
waistband
waistband

Target Scent in #




Training Location
FR/chair
FR/sofa
FR/ walker

Air Flow
ceiling fan
2 open 
windows
ceiling fan
2 open 
windows
ceiling fan
2 open 
windows

Reps:
3
33
% Success Rate:
100%
100%
100%

Length of Search::
:10
:10
:10


TRAINER NOTES:
USING CLICKER INSTEAD OF CUE with much greater success. No verbal.  Working just fine for kibble.


COMMENTS:

No comments:

Post a Comment