Sunday, September 29, 2019

Training the Chain - Day 15

1AM
#1. Puttering in kitchen; making coffee.  Raya lying down in FR.  Did not hear or see me prepping FTT.  This was a good "real life" test.  When I strolled into FR, she began sniffing.  I did not stop and stand still, but rather continued to battery chargers, where she switched to the R side w/her sniffing and began to Bump

Dog ID::
15
Date/Time
9/29/19
Training Location
FR
SCENT TYPE:  (clothing/saliva/swab/other)
clothing
Origin:
Donor #3
Date of Capture:
4/21/19
AGE WHEN USED:
160 days old.   Day 15
SAMPLE CONDITION: (frozen/refrigerated/room temp/other)
room temp
SAMPLE STATE: (gauze/dental cotton/cloth/hydrated/other)
leggings
SESSIONS:
1
2
3
4
CONTAINER TYPE:
FTT



INTENSITY:  (# of holes)
5



# of CONTAINERS:
1



# of SCENT OPTIONS:
1
1
1
1
MODE of PRESENTATION: (hand/surface/wheel/other)
pj pocket



Response
sauntering



Training Location
FR



Air Flow
2 open
windows/
ceiling fan



Reps:
1`
% Success Rate:
100%



Length of Search::
:05




TRAINER NOTES: REFRESH SAMPLE TODAY
Even tho the sample is still viable; even tho the original clothing sample is getting low; even tho Ava's new medical protocol may be successful in ending her seizures altogether - I want to stop "testing" just how long sample lasts.  The original sample is now almost 6 months old.  I am. moving from the "testing sample" stage to full "training" stage.

COMMENTS:



No comments:

Post a Comment