Monday, September 16, 2019

Training the Chain - Day 7

FTT: Day
Original clothing 1.

Today we trained the alert chain sitting on a bench outside of Sharp Coronado Hospital while waiting for our car. We could not control the environment… The distractions of people passing by. I first presented the narrow test tube in hand on my left side Raya sniffed and alerted. X3.  Then I presented on my right side. It is difficult for Rea to remember to change sides initially. She wants to stay on the side where the treats are located. X5.  Finally, I placed the NTT (narrow test tube) in my shoe with the perforated cap pointing upward. It was totally visible. Rea sniffed and was confused about where she should alert. But she had no difficulty sniffing even though the tube was visible. I consider this more of training to alert to odor on my body.


NTT: Day 4
Refrigerated; 2nd generation; created  9/ /10

Film Cannister: Day 4
Refrigerated; cloth sample which was hydrated to produce 2nd generation sample



Dog ID::
15
Date/Time

Training Location

SCENT TYPE:  (clothing/saliva/swab/other)

Origin:
Donor #3
Date of Capture:
4/21/19
AGE WHEN USED:

SAMPLE CONDITION: (frozen/refrigerated/room temp/other)

SAMPLE STATE: (gauze/dental cotton/cloth/hydrated/other)

SESSIONS:
1
2
3
4
CONTAINER TYPE:




INTENSITY:  (# of holes)




# of CONTAINERS:




# of SCENT OPTIONS:
1
1
1
1
MODE of PRESENTATION: (hand/surface/wheel/other)




Response




Training Location




Air Flow




Reps:

% Success Rate:




Length of Search::





TRAINER NOTES:


COMMENTS:



No comments:

Post a Comment